Total Pageviews

Monday, January 23, 2012

Change

     Change.
     Life for most is something in which you have no reason to change. Life is good, or good enough for most. Life either falls into place, or so much change happened in the past, that all seems to have settled.
     My life, as I know it, has fallen to pieces. Burned in a fire, I can't explain. I've longed for the change in which I've rejected for the entirety of my life. That little spark that could make all the difference. That spark, that walks by me, every hour of every day of every month, and hopefully of every year. She is what I've been waiting for. I pray that she knows, but I pray that she doesn't find out. Either I take the risk, have life crumble on top of the ashes, or have the crumbles rebuild themselves. As I lay, undecided, I'm running fresh out of time. "What to do?" I question. This is the question in which I've pondered for the past week. I sure Hope it all falls into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment