Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ranting.

     Even to the few of you who actually view this blog of mine, I have no excuse for not posting lately. Lately I've been so unsure, and so picky about what I put on this blog, or even on Facebook for that matter. I've been on the roller coaster of finding out who I truly am and who I truly want in these few (very) short months. I've realized so many things, and dreamed of so many things. I truly believe that I have found me myself and I. Now whether this matters or not is not the question I'm pressing. In fact I'm not pressing a question at all.
     Throughout the past few months, I've watched my friends go in and out of relationships, giving me a good reason to be single. But on the other side, it has further pushed me toward depression. Watching the love, and connection between them makes me smile, but makes my insides grow hungry for the same life.
     So, through this "Endless" journey, as I fall to my knees and look up, I see you. Her. The beautiful face I've been searching for so long. I don't care if I actually do date her. All I care about is that I can try, and I can learn to quit searching, and just look up (As I hope you all do as well).
     Goodnight, and may your journey end at the foot of your bed. Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment